Taxation is a subject at the forefront of everyone’s mind, more so in these days of fiscal tightening internationally.
Our taxation specialists deliver balanced solutions in all tax disciplines. We will help you identify and understand the tax benefits of alternative options, thereby minimizing your tax liabilities and assisting you in long term financial planning. With a global network of corporate tax and expatriate tax specialists, we can also provide you support on taxation issues involving other countries.
Corporate taxation service:
Our corporate taxation service includes:
- Advising on Nepal’s tax compliance requirements and preparing the necessary returns and declarations.
- Supporting on applications for administrative reviews and appeal to revenue tribunal, including regular legal services in association with legal consultants of Baker Tilly Nepal
- Negotiating with tax authorities to secure rulings and resolve disputes
- Advising on available tax incentives
- Carrying out due diligence into the tax affairs of acquisition targets
We can help expat employees in Nepal and their employer by providing full spectrum of technical and practical advice in looking after the needs. Some of the ways in which we can help include:
- Entry interviews to familiarize newly arrived expatriates with the tax and social security systems in Nepal, to explain how they will be affected by the systems personally and to advise on any personal financial planning measures from which they might benefit
- The preparation of tax returns for expatriates for the duration of their employment in Nepal
- Dealing with any other filings with which they will need to comply during their stay
- Exit interviews at the end of the secondment, to tidy up any loose ends.
Our individual taxation service includes:
- Helping you obtain PAN from Income tax office and supporting you in filing tax returns.
- Helping you calculating your tax liability and advising you on tax planning measures
- Training on employment and business taxation.
Value Added Tax
Our VAT service includes:
- Helping you maintain books of accounts as per VAT Act and Rules
- Preparation of VAT Returns and its submission
- Technical advice on VAT assessment by revenue authorities