Baker Tilly (in Nepal) is an independent member of Baker Tilly International. Baker Tilly International is the world’s 10th largest accountancy and business advisory network by combined fee income of its independent members. It is represented by 145 independent firms in 126 countries with combined fee income of US$3.6bn and 34,713 people worldwide (as at 31 January 2019).
How we work together?
Baker Tilly International is a network of like-minded independent firms who all believe in providing exceptional client service to entrepreneurial, growing businesses. The network is in constant contact across borders, markets and skill-sets, which means we can put together the right team quickly and efficiently to bring you local expertise in any overseas marketplace. We believe that Baker Tilly International member firms are the choice firms for technical capability, accessibility, responsiveness and delivering value.
Baker Tilly International member firms:
- Are passionate about and committed to working alongside their clients on their journey of growth and development, helping them achieve their ambitions
- Have the desire to excel and work hard to exceed expectations
- Embrace change so as to continue to learn and be better equipped to advise their clients
- Place emphasis on understanding the local culture in each of the countries in which their clients operate
- Collaborate with other member firms to achieve synergy and optimum results
- For each assignment, put together the best possible team and provide a timely response to meet clients’ needs and deadlines.